Your Doctor Matters
THE REGION’S PREMIER DENTIST
Adam Hogan, DDS
Honors and Societies: _
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology (ABOI)
- Honored Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Fellow, American Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) (FAGD)
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- General Practice Hospital Residency, Portsmouth Naval Hospital, (GPR)
Community Service/Volunteerism: _
- Various National and Regional AAID Committees (2012-present)
- Volunteer Dentist – The American Red Cross of Norfolk, VA
- Past President – Virginia Beach Dental Study Club
- United States Navy, Dental Officer (2003-2006)
- United States Marine Corps (Enlisted,) Corporal (1992-1996)
- Past President, American Academy of Implant Dentistry Southern District
- Board Examiner and Admissions & Credentialing Committee Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- The University of Michigan – Pre-medicine and Anthropology/Zoology
- The University of Michigan School of Dental Medicine – DDS in 2003
- General Practice Hospital Residency – Portsmouth VA, United States Navy- 2004
- Graduate – Medical College of Georgia, MAXI course (MCG, AAID) – 2007
- United States Marine Corps, 1992-1996
- American Board of Oral Implantology, (ABOI)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- American Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Tidewater Dental Association (TDA)
- Virginia Dental Association (VDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Seaboard Dental Study Group
- Virginia Implant Study Group
- Virginia Beach Dental Study Club
Dr. Adam Hogan is a recognized leader in dental implant, restorative, cosmetic and sedation dentistry throughout America.
Dr. Hogan talks with Wellness Hour about replacing teeth with dental implants. If you’re considering dental implants and wondering if they’re right for you, this respected television show’s interview with Dr. Hogan is educational, informative, and fascinating.
Ask the Expert
The Implant Dentist Radio Show
Dr. Hogan has placed thousands of implants over the past 15 years. He enjoys meeting people and educating these new patients to make an informed decision regarding their individual treatment choices. You can trust that Dr. Hogan is a dentist with advanced training and experience in implant and reconstructive dentistry.
Tune in to his weekly sessions of Ask the Expert on Channel AM 790 WNIS!
EPISODE 1: Dr. Hogan talks with a real patient, who describes his dental implant experience at Full Implant Choice.